NOTE: The SDK is still in tech preview. Once officially released, this changelog will also use the SDK version numbers.
v0.9.3 - Tech Preview (12/5/2018)
- Add new API for extracting volume capacity usage details.
v0.9.2 - Tech Preview (10/15/2018)
- Changed value of SdkSchedulePolicyCreateRequest from
SchedulePolicyto the correct name of
schedule_policy. This will not impact Golang.
v0.9.1 - Tech Preview (10/10/2018)
- (Backport from v0.15.0) Added support to set the snapshot schedule policy of a Volume
- (Backport from v0.14.0) Added support for periodic type in OpenStorageSchedulePolicy service
v0.9.0 - Tech Preview (9/18/2018)
NOTE: This release has breaking chages for the Mount/Attach/Detach/Unmount calls
- New service called OpenStorageMountAttach has been created and documented to hold the mount/attach/detach/unmount calls.
- Mount/Attach/Detach/Unmount calls have been moved from the OpenStorageVolume service to the OpenStorageMountAttach service.
v0.8.0 - Tech Preview (9/11/2018)
- SdkVolumeSnapshotEnumerateWithFilters all attributes are now optional. #609
v0.7.0 - Tech Preview (9/5/2018)
StorageCluster. This name will hold the name given to the cluster by the administrator. The
StorageCluster.Idwill now hold a unique id for the cluster.
v0.6.0 - Tech Preview (8/30/2018)
- Remove unsupported FS Types from supported drivers #593
- Remove SDK Alert calls as they will be redesinged #596
v0.5.0 - Tech Preview (8/25/2018)
queue_depthto VolumeSpec and VolumeSpecUpdate
- Remove values from VolumeSpecUpdate which cannot be updated #590
v0.4.0 - Tech Preview (8/24/2018)
- Added bucket name and encryption key to SdkCredentialCreateRequest
- Added the ability to disable ssl connection to SdkAwsCredentialRequest
v0.3.0 - Tech Preview (8/20/2018)
- Added SchedulerNodeName field to StorageNode object
v0.2.0 - Tech Preview (8/16/2018)
- Changed Credentials.Create to take
nameas a required parameter
Tech Preview (8/7/2018)
- Added Identity.Version Service