v0.101.10 - (05/06/2021)
- Change sharedv4 servicey type enum to conform to the style guilde
v0.101.9 - (04/30/2021)
- Add Pure pass through volume specs into ProxySpec
- Parse mountOptions flag from storage class for Pure pass through volumes
v0.101.8 - (04/22/2021)
- Add live option to diags collection SDK to collect live cores
v0.101.7 - (04/22/2021)
- Add SDK for diags collection
v0.101.6 - (04/14/2021)
- Add a spec for defining a service for sharedv4 volumes. The service can be used for accessing this sharedv4 volume within and from outside the cluster.
v0.101.5 - (04/07/2021)
- StorageNodes now have security status
v0.101.4 - (02/17/2021)
- Add CloudDriveTransfer job type
v0.101.3 - (01/26/2021)
- Handle volume spec update for fastpath
v0.101.2 - (11/05/2020)
- Fastpath extend to carry node UUID instead of internal int
v0.101.1 - (11/05/2020)
- Change the API definitions for OpenstorageJobServer RPCs
v0.101.0 - (10/14/2020)
- Add CredentialDeleteReferences API
v0.100.0 - (09/10/2020)
- Rename NodeDrain API to RemoveVolumeAttachments API
- Add OpenstorageJob service to query running and past jobs and their states.
v0.99.0 - (9/10/2020)
- Add VolumeUsageByNode SDK API to OpenstorageNode service.
v0.98.0 - (8/7/2020)
- Rename reflection volumes to proxy volumes.
v0.97.0 - (8/7/2020)
- Add support for Reflection Volumes.
- Reflection Volumes essentially reflect an external data source as an openstorage volume.
- Added a new field ReflectionSpec to VolumeSpec object.
v0.96.0 - (8/5/2020)
- Add CredentialId field to ClusterPairCreate api
v0.95.0 - (8/4/2020)
- Removed IO_PROFILE_BKUPSRC from ioProfile list
v0.94.0 - (7/29/2020)
- Added proxy write flag in volume spec
v0.93.0 - (7/23/2020)
- Renamed FilesystemTrim Api GetStatus() to Status().
v0.92.0 - (7/16/2020)
- Add sharedv4_mount_options field to Volume and VolumeSpec object.
- The sharedv4_mount_options will be used at runtime while mounting the sharedv4 volume from a node (client) which does not have the volume replica.
v0.91.0 - (7/13/2020)
- Add mount_options field to Volume and VolumeSpec object.
- The mount_options will be used at runtime while mounting the volume.
v0.90.0 - (7/8/2020)
- Added new field to CloudBackupGroupCreate api
v0.89.0 - (7/7/2020)
- Remove LastUpdateTime from RebalanceJobSummary and added it RebalanceJob,
v0.88.0 - (7/6/2020)
- Added new field to CloudBackupCreate api
v0.87.0 - (6/29/2020)
- Modified fsck service interface and added new fields to volume and volume spec
v0.86.0 - (6/25/2020)
Add support for volume xattr update *
v0.85.0 - (6/25/2020)
Updated rebalance data structures
v0.84.0 - (6/24/2020)
- Updated rebalance data structures
v0.83.0 - (6/16/2020)
- Added support for fetching cloud backup size
v0.82.0 - (6/11/2020)
- Modified fsck service interface and added new fields to volume spec
v0.81.0 - (6/3/2020)
- Add storage-class options to credentials
v0.80.0 - (6/2/2020)
- Add direct_io as IO strategy
v0.79.0 - (6/1/2020)
- Add "dirty" flag to fastpath volumes.
v0.78.0 - (4/28/2020)
- Add SDK APIs for storage rebalance
v0.77.0 - (4/22/2020)
- Add "deleteOnFailure" flag for snapshotGroup api
v0.76.0 - (4/7/2020)
- Add implementation specific additional attributes for volume
v0.75.0 - (3/18/2020)
- Add IAM flag for credentials
v0.74.0 - (3/4/2020)
- Add VolumeCatalog api for volumes
v0.73.0 - Tech Preview (1/27/2020)
- Add Restore volume spec for Cloud Backup restore api
v0.72.0 - (1/21/2020)
- Added documentation to SdkRule about new denial support
v0.71.0 - Tech Preview (1/15/2020)
- Add auto to IoProfile
v0.70.0 - Tech Preview (1/9/2020)
- Add support for public user access
v0.69.0 - Tech Preview (10/12/2019)
- Add support for filesystem trim background operation
- Add support for filesystem check background operation
v0.68.0 - Tech Preview (11/01/2019)
- Add ExportSpec to Volume object
v0.67.0 - Tech Preview (11/01/2019)
- Add proxy flag for credentials
v0.66.0 - Tech Preview (10/22/2019)
- Add missing fields to cloudbackup schedule structure in sdk
v0.65.0 - Tech Preview (09/10/2019)
- Add pool UUIDs in ReplicaSet object
v0.64.0 - Tech Preview (9/26/2019)
- Deprecated StoragePool.ID. Please use StoragePool.Uuid
v0.63.0 - Tech Preview (9/26/2019)
- Added new parameter to cloudbackup enumerate API to specify backup ID
v0.62.0 - Tech Preview (9/26/2019)
- Added new api to resize storage pools
- Added new fields UUID and LastOperation to the StoragePool object
v0.61.0 - Tech Preview (9/10/2019)
- Add fields last_attached and last_detached to the Volume object.
v0.60.0 - Tech Preview (6/11/2019)
- Added new api for cloudbackup schedule update
v0.59.0 - Tech Preview (7/16/2019)
- Add EnumerateWithFilters api for Node server which returns complete StorageNode object
v0.58.0 - Tech Preview (6/5/2019)
- Add cloud group-backup API
v0.57.0 - Tech Preview (6/4/2019)
- Added new param credential API to control path style access to s3
v0.56.0 - Tech Preview (6/3/2019)
- Addition to Node details, to store the hardware type
v0.55.0 - Tech Preview (5/7/2019)
- Additions to cloudbackup enumerate filters.
v0.54.0 - Tech Preview (5/2/2019)
- Added new field FullBackupFrequency to cloudbackup create API
v0.53.0 - Tech Preview (4/23/2019)
- Added new field RetentionDays to cloudbackup schedule
v0.52.0 - Tech Preview (4/23/2019)
- (breaking change) Fix REST Gateway Snapshot enumerate with filters endpoint
v0.51.0 - Tech Preview (4/11/2019)
- Added VolumeInspectOptions to OpenStorageVolume.Inspect
- Added new OpenStorageVolume.InspectWithFilters API
v0.50.0 - Tech Preview (4/2/2019)
- Add groupId field to SdkCloudBackupStatus structure
v0.49.0 - Tech Preview (4/3/2019)
- Add Group to VolumeLocator
v0.48.0 - Tech Preview (4/2/2019)
- Add cluster pair Mode option in CreatePair and ProcessPair requests
v0.47.0 - Tech Preview (3/26/2019)
- Change io_strategy type from oneof to pointer
v0.46.0 - Tech Preview (3/26/2019)
- Handle spec update for nodiscard, io_strategy
v0.45.0 - Tech Preview (3/13/2019)
- Add new APIs for managing OpenStorage ClusterDomains
v0.44.0 - Tech Preview (3/21/2019)
- Add ownership support to OpenStorageStoragePolicy
v0.43.0 - Tech Preview (3/12/2019)
- Add ownership support to OpenStorageCredential service APIs
v0.42.0 - Tech Preview (2/20/2019)
- SnapEnumerate REST endpoint now accepts empty volume ids
v0.41.0 - Tech Preview (2/20/2019)
- Add driver options to RPCs in the MountAttach service
v0.40.0 - Tech Preview (2/19/2019)
- Storage policy support
- Allow Enforce/Release of storage policy
v0.39.0 - Tech Preview (1/29/2019)
- Additional fields to cloud-backup data structure to track group cloud backups.
v0.38.0 - Tech Preview (1/27/2019)
- Ownership reworked to gain access type control. Now it supports Read, Write, and Admin access types.
v0.37.0 - Tech Preview (1/16/2019)
- Ownership support in the VolumeSpec
v0.36.0 - Tech Preview (1/7/2019)
- Refactor confusing labels.
- Deprecated Volume.Spec.VolumeLabels.
- Any labels in Volume.Spec.VolumeLabels will be copied to Volume.Locator
- Added Labels to Volume.Create
- Volume.Update now takes Labels and Name instead of VolumeLocator
- Volume.Inspect now also returns Name and Labels to match Volume.Create
v0.35.0 - Tech Preview (1/4/2019)
- Rename SdkVolumeAttachRequest_Options to SdkVolumeAttachOptions
- Rename SdkVolumeUnmount_Options to SdkVolumeUnmountOptions
- Rename SdkVolumeDetach_Options to SdkVolumeDetachOptions
- Change SdkVolumeMountRequest to include SdkVolumeAttachOptions
v0.34.0 - Tech Preview (1/2/2019)
- Role support
- Added Cluster Pair and Migrate to Capabilites since they were missing
v0.33.0 - Tech Preview (12/05/2018)
- Add TaskId and ClusterId to CloudMigrate status request
v0.32.0 - Tech Preview (11/28/2018)
- Removing unused objects created for cluster pair APIs
v0.31.0 - Tech Preview (11/27/2018)
- (breaking change) REST API for Sdk OpenStorageAlerts has changed
- (breaking change) OpenStorageAlerts.Enumerate is now EnumerateWithFilters
v0.30.0 - Tech Preview (11/20/2018)
- SDK Alerts enumerate chunking bug resolution.
v0.29.0 - Tech Preview (11/17/2018)
- SDK Alerts enumerate is now a server side streaming api.
v0.28.0 - Tech Preview (11/15/2018)
- (breaking change) Restructured all SDK REST routes
- (breaking change) Reworded OpenStorageCloudBackup.Enumerate to EnumerateWithFilters
v0.27.0 - Tech Preview (11/8/2018)
- Add new API for extracting volume capacity usage details.
v0.26.0 - Tech Preview (11/14/2018)
- Extend attribute of StorageResource to be marked as a cache.
v0.25.0 - Tech Preview (11/13/2018)
- Added labels field to cloud backup create message
v0.24.0 - Tech Preview (11/12/2018)
- Added ETA fields to cloud backup and cloud migrate status messages
v0.23.0 - Tech Preview (11/2/2018)
- Cloud migrate status and cloud backup status now report total bytes to be transferred and bytes already transferred.
- These status blocks also report the start time of the operation so that client could calculate progress of the operation.
v0.22.0 - Tech Preview (11/1/2018)
- Rename the field "name" to "TaskId" in sdkCloudBackupcreate/restore/status structures.
v0.21.0 - Tech Preview (10/31/2018)
- Addition of ClusterPairing and VolumeMigrate services
v0.20.0 - Tech Preview (11/1/2018)
- Added ETA for cloud snap status.
v0.19.0 - Tech Preview (10/23/2018)
- CloudBackupStatus now returns CredentialUUID used for cloud for the backup/restore op under consideration.
v0.18.0 - Tech Preview (10/23/2018)
- Following CloudBackup APIs have been refactored to include task id rather than source volume id.
- CloudBackupCreate now returns task id.
- CloudBackupRestore too returns task id along with restore volume id.
- CloudBackupStatusRequest can take task id as an optional parameter.
- Map key for CloudBackupStatusResponse is task id rather than source volume id.
- CloudBackupStateChange takes in taskid rather than source volume id.
v0.17.0 - Tech Preview (10/21/2018)
- Added IoStrategy - ability to specify I/O characteristics.
v0.16.0 - Tech Preview (10/15/2018)
- Changed value of SdkSchedulePolicyCreateRequest from
SchedulePolicyto the correct name of
schedule_policy. This will not impact Golang.
v0.15.0 - Tech Preview (10/10/2018)
- Added support to set the snapshot schedule policy of a Volume
v0.14.0 - Tech Preview (10/8/2018)
- Added support for periodic type in OpenStorageSchedulePolicy service
v0.13.0 - Tech Preview (9/27/2018)
- Added new field to CloudBackup schedules that allows scheduled backups to be always full and never incremental.
v0.12.0 - Tech Preview (9/27/2018)
- Moved MountAttach service REST endpoints to their own namespace
- Added new MountAttach to SdkSErviceCapability
v0.11.0 - Tech Preview (9/25/2018)
- New RPC in service called OpenStorageAlerts has been created and documented to allow deleting alert events.
v0.10.0 - Tech Preview (9/24/2018)
- New service called OpenStorageAlerts has been created and documented to allow querying alert events.
v0.9.0 - Tech Preview (9/18/2018)
NOTE: This release has breaking chages for the Mount/Attach/Detach/Unmount calls
- New service called OpenStorageMountAttach has been created and documented to hold the mount/attach/detach/unmount calls.
- Mount/Attach/Detach/Unmount calls have been moved from the OpenStorageVolume service to the OpenStorageMountAttach service.
v0.8.0 - Tech Preview (9/11/2018)
- SdkVolumeSnapshotEnumerateWithFilters all attributes are now optional. #609
v0.7.0 - Tech Preview (9/5/2018)
StorageCluster. This name will hold the name given to the cluster by the administrator. The
StorageCluster.Idwill now hold a unique id for the cluster.
v0.6.0 - Tech Preview (8/30/2018)
- Remove unsupported FS Types from supported drivers #593
- Remove SDK Alert calls as they will be redesinged #596
v0.5.0 - Tech Preview (8/25/2018)
queue_depthto VolumeSpec and VolumeSpecUpdate
- Remove values from VolumeSpecUpdate which cannot be updated #590
v0.4.0 - Tech Preview (8/24/2018)
- Added bucket name and encryption key to SdkCredentialCreateRequest
- Added the ability to disable ssl connection to SdkAwsCredentialRequest
v0.3.0 - Tech Preview (8/20/2018)
- Added SchedulerNodeName field to StorageNode object
v0.2.0 - Tech Preview (8/16/2018)
- Changed Credentials.Create to take
nameas a required parameter
Tech Preview (8/7/2018)
- Added Identity.Version Service