v0.42.29 - (6/3/2020)
- Add storage-class options to credentials
v0.42.28 - (4/7/2020)
- Add implementation specific additional attributes for volume
v0.42.27 - Tech Preview (04/07/2020)
- Add IAM flag for credentials
v0.42.26 - Tech Preview (04/07/2020)
- Add proxy flag for credentials
v0.42.25 - (3/4/2020)
- Add VolumeCatalog api for volumes
v0.42.24 - Tech Preview (11/01/2019)
- Add ExportSpec to Volume object
v0.42.23 - Tech Preview (10/29/2019)
- Add fields last_attached and last_detached to the Volume object.
v0.42.22 - Tech Preview (10/22/2019)
- Add missing fields to cloudbackup schedule structure in sdk
v0.42.21 - Tech Preview (09/10/2019)
- Add pool UUIDs in ReplicaSet object
v0.42.20 - Tech Preview (10/9/2019)
- Added new parameter to cloudbackup enumerate API to specify backup ID
v0.42.19 - Tech Preview (10/8/2019)
- Deprecated StoragePool.ID. Please use StoragePool.Uuid
v0.42.18 - Tech Preview (9/26/2019)
- Added new api to resize storage pools
- Added new fields UUID and LastOperation to the StoragePool object
v0.42.17 - Tech Preview (6/11/2019)
- Added new api for cloudbackup schedule update
v0.42.16 - Tech Preview (6/5/2019)
- Addition to Node details, to store the hardware type
v0.42.15 - Tech Preview (7/16/2019)
- Add EnumerateWithFilters api for Node server which returns complete StorageNode object
v0.42.14 - Tech Preview (6/5/2019)
- Add cloud group-backup API
v0.42.13 - Tech Preview (6/4/2019)
- Added new param credential API to control path style access to s3
v0.42.12 - Tech Preview (5/7/2019)
- Additions to cloudbackup enumerate filters.
v0.42.11 - Tech Preview (5/7/2019)
- Added new field FullBackupFrequency to cloudbackup create API
v0.42.10 - Tech Preview (4/25/2019)
- Added new field RetentionDays to cloudbackup schedule
v0.42.9 - Tech Preview (4/11/2019)
- Added VolumeInspectOptions to OpenStorageVolume.Inspect
- Added new OpenStorageVolume.InspectWithFilters API
v0.42.8 - Tech Preview (4/2/2019)
- Add groupId field to SdkCloudBackupStatus structure
v0.42.7 - Tech Preview (4/3/2019)
- Add Group to VolumeLocator
v0.42.6 - Tech Preview (4/2/2019)
- Add cluster pair Mode option in CreatePair and ProcessPair requests
v0.42.5 - Tech Preview (3/26/2019)
- Change io_strategy type from oneof to pointer
v0.42.4 - Tech Preview (3/26/2019)
- Handle spec update for nodiscard, io_strategy
v0.42.3 - Tech Preview (3/24/2019)
- Add new APIs for managing OpenStorage ClusterDomains
v0.42.2 - Tech Preview (3/13/2019)
- Add ownership support to OpenStorageStoragePolicy
v0.42.1 - Tech Preview (3/12/2019)
- Add ownership support to OpenStorageCredential service APIs
v0.42.0 - Tech Preview (2/20/2019)
- SnapEnumerate REST endpoint now accepts empty volume ids
v0.41.0 - Tech Preview (2/20/2019)
- Add driver options to RPCs in the MountAttach service
v0.40.0 - Tech Preview (2/19/2019)
- Storage policy support
- Allow Enforce/Release of storage policy
v0.39.0 - Tech Preview (1/29/2019)
- Additional fields to cloud-backup data structure to track group cloud backups.
v0.38.0 - Tech Preview (1/27/2019)
- Ownership reworked to gain access type control. Now it supports Read, Write, and Admin access types.
v0.37.0 - Tech Preview (1/16/2019)
- Ownership support in the VolumeSpec
v0.36.0 - Tech Preview (1/7/2019)
- Refactor confusing labels.
- Deprecated Volume.Spec.VolumeLabels.
- Any labels in Volume.Spec.VolumeLabels will be copied to Volume.Locator
- Added Labels to Volume.Create
- Volume.Update now takes Labels and Name instead of VolumeLocator
- Volume.Inspect now also returns Name and Labels to match Volume.Create
v0.35.0 - Tech Preview (1/4/2019)
- Rename SdkVolumeAttachRequest_Options to SdkVolumeAttachOptions
- Rename SdkVolumeUnmount_Options to SdkVolumeUnmountOptions
- Rename SdkVolumeDetach_Options to SdkVolumeDetachOptions
- Change SdkVolumeMountRequest to include SdkVolumeAttachOptions
v0.34.0 - Tech Preview (1/2/2019)
- Role support
- Added Cluster Pair and Migrate to Capabilites since they were missing
v0.33.0 - Tech Preview (12/05/2018)
- Add TaskId and ClusterId to CloudMigrate status request
v0.32.0 - Tech Preview (11/28/2018)
- Removing unused objects created for cluster pair APIs
v0.31.0 - Tech Preview (11/27/2018)
- (breaking change) REST API for Sdk OpenStorageAlerts has changed
- (breaking change) OpenStorageAlerts.Enumerate is now EnumerateWithFilters
v0.30.0 - Tech Preview (11/20/2018)
- SDK Alerts enumerate chunking bug resolution.
v0.29.0 - Tech Preview (11/17/2018)
- SDK Alerts enumerate is now a server side streaming api.
v0.28.0 - Tech Preview (11/15/2018)
- (breaking change) Restructured all SDK REST routes
- (breaking change) Reworded OpenStorageCloudBackup.Enumerate to EnumerateWithFilters
v0.27.0 - Tech Preview (11/8/2018)
- Add new API for extracting volume capacity usage details.
v0.26.0 - Tech Preview (11/14/2018)
- Extend attribute of StorageResource to be marked as a cache.
v0.25.0 - Tech Preview (11/13/2018)
- Added labels field to cloud backup create message
v0.24.0 - Tech Preview (11/12/2018)
- Added ETA fields to cloud backup and cloud migrate status messages
v0.23.0 - Tech Preview (11/2/2018)
- Cloud migrate status and cloud backup status now report total bytes to be transferred and bytes already transferred.
- These status blocks also report the start time of the operation so that client could calculate progress of the operation.
v0.22.0 - Tech Preview (11/1/2018)
- Rename the field "name" to "TaskId" in sdkCloudBackupcreate/restore/status structures.
v0.21.0 - Tech Preview (10/31/2018)
- Addition of ClusterPairing and VolumeMigrate services
v0.20.0 - Tech Preview (11/1/2018)
- Added ETA for cloud snap status.
v0.19.0 - Tech Preview (10/23/2018)
- CloudBackupStatus now returns CredentialUUID used for cloud for the backup/restore op under consideration.
v0.18.0 - Tech Preview (10/23/2018)
- Following CloudBackup APIs have been refactored to include task id rather than source volume id.
- CloudBackupCreate now returns task id.
- CloudBackupRestore too returns task id along with restore volume id.
- CloudBackupStatusRequest can take task id as an optional parameter.
- Map key for CloudBackupStatusResponse is task id rather than source volume id.
- CloudBackupStateChange takes in taskid rather than source volume id.
v0.17.0 - Tech Preview (10/21/2018)
- Added IoStrategy - ability to specify I/O characteristics.
v0.16.0 - Tech Preview (10/15/2018)
- Changed value of SdkSchedulePolicyCreateRequest from
SchedulePolicyto the correct name of
schedule_policy. This will not impact Golang.
v0.15.0 - Tech Preview (10/10/2018)
- Added support to set the snapshot schedule policy of a Volume
v0.14.0 - Tech Preview (10/8/2018)
- Added support for periodic type in OpenStorageSchedulePolicy service
v0.13.0 - Tech Preview (9/27/2018)
- Added new field to CloudBackup schedules that allows scheduled backups to be always full and never incremental.
v0.12.0 - Tech Preview (9/27/2018)
- Moved MountAttach service REST endpoints to their own namespace
- Added new MountAttach to SdkSErviceCapability
v0.11.0 - Tech Preview (9/25/2018)
- New RPC in service called OpenStorageAlerts has been created and documented to allow deleting alert events.
v0.10.0 - Tech Preview (9/24/2018)
- New service called OpenStorageAlerts has been created and documented to allow querying alert events.
v0.9.0 - Tech Preview (9/18/2018)
NOTE: This release has breaking chages for the Mount/Attach/Detach/Unmount calls
- New service called OpenStorageMountAttach has been created and documented to hold the mount/attach/detach/unmount calls.
- Mount/Attach/Detach/Unmount calls have been moved from the OpenStorageVolume service to the OpenStorageMountAttach service.
v0.8.0 - Tech Preview (9/11/2018)
- SdkVolumeSnapshotEnumerateWithFilters all attributes are now optional. #609
v0.7.0 - Tech Preview (9/5/2018)
StorageCluster. This name will hold the name given to the cluster by the administrator. The
StorageCluster.Idwill now hold a unique id for the cluster.
v0.6.0 - Tech Preview (8/30/2018)
- Remove unsupported FS Types from supported drivers #593
- Remove SDK Alert calls as they will be redesinged #596
v0.5.0 - Tech Preview (8/25/2018)
queue_depthto VolumeSpec and VolumeSpecUpdate
- Remove values from VolumeSpecUpdate which cannot be updated #590
v0.4.0 - Tech Preview (8/24/2018)
- Added bucket name and encryption key to SdkCredentialCreateRequest
- Added the ability to disable ssl connection to SdkAwsCredentialRequest
v0.3.0 - Tech Preview (8/20/2018)
- Added SchedulerNodeName field to StorageNode object
v0.2.0 - Tech Preview (8/16/2018)
- Changed Credentials.Create to take
nameas a required parameter
Tech Preview (8/7/2018)
- Added Identity.Version Service