NOTE: The SDK is still in tech preview. Once officially released, this changelog will also use the SDK version numbers.
v0.22.11 - Tech Preview (02/12/2019)
- Storage policy support
- Allow Enforce/Release of storage policy
v0.22.10 - Tech Preview (12/05/2018)
- Additional fields to cloud-backup data structure to track group cloud backups.
v0.22.9 - Tech Preview (12/05/2018)
- Add TaskId and ClusterId to CloudMigrate status request
v0.22.8 - Tech Preview (11/28/2018)
- Removing unused objects created for cluster pair APIs
v0.22.7 - Tech Preview (11/27/2018)
- (breaking change) REST API for Sdk OpenStorageAlerts has changed
- (breaking change) OpenStorageAlerts.Enumerate is now EnumerateWithFilters
v0.22.6 - Tech Preview (11/20/2018)
- SDK Alerts enumerate chunking bug resolution.
v0.22.5 - Tech Preview (11/20/2018)
- Cloud migrate status and cloud backup status now report total bytes to be transferred and bytes already transferred.
- These status blocks also report the start time of the operation so that client could calculate progress of the operation.
- Added ETA fields to cloud backup and cloud migrate status messages
v0.22.4 - Tech Preview (11/19/2018)
- SDK Alerts enumerate is now a server side streaming api.
v0.22.3 - Tech Preview (11/15/2018)
- (breaking change) Restructured all SDK REST routes
- (breaking change) Reworded OpenStorageCloudBackup.Enumerate to EnumerateWithFilters
v0.22.2 - Tech Preview (11/15/2018)
- Added labels field to cloud backup create message
v0.22.1 - Tech Preview (11/8/2018)
- Add new API for extracting volume capacity usage details.
v0.22.0 - Tech Preview (11/1/2018)
- Rename the field "name" to "TaskId" in sdkCloudBackupcreate/restore/status structures.
v0.21.0 - Tech Preview (10/31/2018)
- Addition of ClusterPairing and VolumeMigrate services
v0.20.0 - Tech Preview (11/1/2018)
- Added ETA for cloud snap status.
v0.19.0 - Tech Preview (10/23/2018)
- CloudBackupStatus now returns CredentialUUID used for cloud for the backup/restore op under consideration.
v0.18.0 - Tech Preview (10/23/2018)
- Following CloudBackup APIs have been refactored to include task id rather than source volume id.
- CloudBackupCreate now returns task id.
- CloudBackupRestore too returns task id along with restore volume id.
- CloudBackupStatusRequest can take task id as an optional parameter.
- Map key for CloudBackupStatusResponse is task id rather than source volume id.
- CloudBackupStateChange takes in taskid rather than source volume id.
v0.17.0 - Tech Preview (10/21/2018)
- Added IoStrategy - ability to specify I/O characteristics.
v0.16.0 - Tech Preview (10/15/2018)
- Changed value of SdkSchedulePolicyCreateRequest from
SchedulePolicyto the correct name of
schedule_policy. This will not impact Golang.
v0.15.0 - Tech Preview (10/10/2018)
- Added support to set the snapshot schedule policy of a Volume
v0.14.0 - Tech Preview (10/8/2018)
- Added support for periodic type in OpenStorageSchedulePolicy service
v0.13.0 - Tech Preview (9/27/2018)
- Added new field to CloudBackup schedules that allows scheduled backups to be always full and never incremental.
v0.12.0 - Tech Preview (9/27/2018)
- Moved MountAttach service REST endpoints to their own namespace
- Added new MountAttach to SdkSErviceCapability
v0.11.0 - Tech Preview (9/25/2018)
- New RPC in service called OpenStorageAlerts has been created and documented to allow deleting alert events.
v0.10.0 - Tech Preview (9/24/2018)
- New service called OpenStorageAlerts has been created and documented to allow querying alert events.
v0.9.0 - Tech Preview (9/18/2018)
NOTE: This release has breaking chages for the Mount/Attach/Detach/Unmount calls
- New service called OpenStorageMountAttach has been created and documented to hold the mount/attach/detach/unmount calls.
- Mount/Attach/Detach/Unmount calls have been moved from the OpenStorageVolume service to the OpenStorageMountAttach service.
v0.8.0 - Tech Preview (9/11/2018)
- SdkVolumeSnapshotEnumerateWithFilters all attributes are now optional. #609
v0.7.0 - Tech Preview (9/5/2018)
StorageCluster. This name will hold the name given to the cluster by the administrator. The
StorageCluster.Idwill now hold a unique id for the cluster.
v0.6.0 - Tech Preview (8/30/2018)
- Remove unsupported FS Types from supported drivers #593
- Remove SDK Alert calls as they will be redesinged #596
v0.5.0 - Tech Preview (8/25/2018)
queue_depthto VolumeSpec and VolumeSpecUpdate
- Remove values from VolumeSpecUpdate which cannot be updated #590
v0.4.0 - Tech Preview (8/24/2018)
- Added bucket name and encryption key to SdkCredentialCreateRequest
- Added the ability to disable ssl connection to SdkAwsCredentialRequest
v0.3.0 - Tech Preview (8/20/2018)
- Added SchedulerNodeName field to StorageNode object
v0.2.0 - Tech Preview (8/16/2018)
- Changed Credentials.Create to take
nameas a required parameter
Tech Preview (8/7/2018)
- Added Identity.Version Service